Sloppy Fight 2 Sloppy Fight 2

THE HAVOC!!!

Good movie by the way.

Castle II Castle II

Great Job!

I really respect what you've done here! Most people just don't understand that sticks are used because the possiblities are endless! All animators should learn from this film! Great job, hope to see more!

Get-lost responds:

Thanks :)

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

Amazing, with one problem...

You said you didn't copy anything, but a while back I needed a japanese style house, so I searched Google for a good picture... Well, the very first scene is the exact same house I found. So, I mark you down for lying.

Sorry Knox!

NOgood responds:

I advise you to go google again, download that exact picture again. Then take a screenshot or pause mine at that same shot. See how much of it is the same. The only thing that stayed in its exact position was the statue/bush area, everything else changed.

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

Eh, not so much.

Very flashy, but had no substance. The game was linear, and the animation was choppy. When he walked, his body just flipped horizontally. I didn't really like it, as the moves were random, and all seemed like they did the same damage.

Keep the cool looks and everything, but next time try to deliver more in your games.

D-fence 2 !! D-fence 2 !!

Really great

That was definitely awesome. Once I got the hang of it, it was great.

Just a tip: Remember to pause the game when you want to build stuff, and at the beginning of the game. ; )

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Very nice

It was very... time consuming. Definitely a great submission in my book. It's really great. Hope there's more movies/games as good as this. I also liked the background music.

Very, very nice.